HEARBASE WEBSHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any order and subsequent purchase of goods (as defined below) or services from the Hearbase Webshop shall be governed by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
In these Conditions:
140 Sandgate Road
We” / “Us” / “Our” refers to Hearbase ltd, “You” / “Yours” refers to the customer.
Hearbase Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales with the Company Number: 4695866, and VAT registration number: 683870983.
140 Sandgate Road
Customer Obligations: By submitting your order to the Hearbase Webshop you confirm:
• You are aged 18 or over
• Orders to the Hearbase Webshop must be submitted either via the web or by phone by contacting the phone number at the top of each web page.
• Submission of an order represents an offer to purchase goods from the Hearbase Webshop and we may confirm receipt of this offer via email.
• Orders are only accepted by us once your payment has been processed. We will confirm acceptance of your order via email or in writing.
Limitations of Supply
• We will make a reasonable effort to ensure that all orders are fulfilled. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of goods. If the goods you have ordered are unavailable, we will try to contact you to give you a choice to receive an alternative or a refund. If we are unable to contact you, your order will be cancelled and you will be given a full refund.
Prices and Payment
• Prices stated are inclusive of any Value Added Tax (VAT) that may be required to be remitted to tax authorities by Hearbase ltd.
• We will use best endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the prices and price-related information stated on the site.
• However, we cannot guarantee that we will not make a mistake and misprice an item inadvertently. If this is the case we will notify you of the error before your payment is processed. You will then have the choice to either accept the correct price or to cancel your order.
Delivery and Carriage
• We will make reasonable endeavours to ensure your goods are dispatched to you as quickly as possible after placing your order. In most cases we will dispatch your goods within 48 hours of order receipt. We will contact you if, for any reason, this is not possible. All orders will be delivered by 2nd class Royal Mail unless our next day delivery is selected (whereupon we will dispatch using Royal Mail Special Delivery) or Royal Mail 1st class or international delivery options are selected.(Please note that orders must be placed by 1pm Monday to Friday to guarantee next day delivery).
• Delivery of the goods will be made to the address provided by you at the time you placed your order.
• If your goods are not delivered safely within a reasonable number of days of your receiving notification of dispatch, you should contact us. Customers should promptly inspect goods delivered to them to satisfy themselves that any goods delivered to them are as expected.
• In the case of non-delivery, if either Hearbase or our courier is at fault you will be offered the choice of a full refund or re-delivery. Returns (of goods): Please see our returns policy for full details on dealing with returns
Copyrights and Trademark
• The site’s design, names, text, images, graphics, logo are all owned by, or licensed to, Hearbase Ltd. They may not be reproduced for any commercial or public purpose without the expressed consent of Hearbase Ltd.
Your right to cancel under the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations: You have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase at any point from the time of ordering until seven working days after delivery.
If we’ve already shipped your order you’ll need to package the items and send them back to us. If we don’t receive the item back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your cost. We will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that order as soon as possible, and in any case within 30 days after we receive your notification.