Following the end of the first lockdown in June, we have seen a significant increase in demand for our ear wax removal services.
As hearing specialists, we have all the equipment and highly-trained audiologists to carry out this work. We are also better able to add more clinics to meet patient demand.
We are delighted to add further locations and extra clinic days for our £70 ear care appointments, meaning we can see patients quickly, conveniently and just in time for Christmas.
Below is a list of our new and existing ear wax removal clinics across Kent:
• Ashford at Spencer Private Hospital – 10am-1.30pm ear care clinic every Wednesday and Friday
• Bromley – all day ear care clinic every Wednesday
• Bexleyheath – all day ear care clinic every Wednesday, plus extra clinics in time for Christmas
• Deal – all day ear care clinic every Thursday
• Dover White Cliffs – 10am-1.30pm ear care clinic every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
You can come to Hearbase for an ear wax removal appointment!
Please remember that we are classified as an essential medical service during Lockdown 2.0 in England, so you can continue to book appointments and visit us for hearing support as normal.
Call us on 0800 028 6179 or email [email protected] to book your appointment as soon as possible.